XzentriX 2002 (October
04. -06. 2002)
XZENTRIX is a Computerparty for people who believe in a life beyond office-software. This is not a normal demoparty where a few users try to top the others by pure processor-power. It is a party for people who love their computer more than their wife (and kids, and dogs :-) ).Following you?ll find a list of the main systems we expect at the XzentriX this year. Ofcourse you can take other systems with you, too.
But please, leave your PC at home…
Finally a get-together for:
Apple I/Apple II *
TI 99/4a *
..and every other system which nukes 8 bit through the databus.
XZENTRIX shall be a big party for computerfans. This, of course, can only be achieved, if a lot of people attend. The meeting takes place in a big Hall in Seeshaupt/Germany. Although the hall is big space is limited and we have to limit the number of visitors. So apply for participation soon to make sure you get in.
To keep our own
expenses at bay, we have to take an admission fee of max.10 euros for the three
days. Overnight accomodations are available. You can sleep at the hall or in
Hotels near to the hall – whatever suits you better.
Take your computers with you!
- If you have something for sale (old computer stuff) bring it with you.
- Don?f forget extension cords and multi-fuses!
- If you want to sleep at the hall, don?t forget to take your sleeping bag. Showers are available.
- Breakfast will be delivered to the hall. Also supermarkets etc. are in walking distance.
- Drinks will be available (not expensive).
- If you let us know when you arrive, we will pic you up from the station.
2002 takes place
till: Sunday, Oct.06/2002
XZENTRIX takes place in Seeshaupt/Germany. Seeshaupt is about 40 km south of munich. You can reach it from the munich airport by train or car.
If you can?t make sense of the directions given in the frame to the right, contact us per email.
If you have questions
XZENTRIX, you can contact the following person.
Am Ock 1
You can reach Seeshaupt by car
- From Munich, get onto the Autobahn A95 (to Garmisch-P.) and get off at exit „Seeshaupt“
- About 5–6 km after you left the Autobahn (and have followed the signs leading to Seeshaupt), turn left in the middle of Seeshaupt (to Penzberg).
- Then, after 100m, at the soccer-field, turn right.
- The hall is at the end of the soccer-field behind the tenniscourts.
and you?re there (hopefully :-)
the following contests:
- 10000 meters race on a c64
- Teletennis on a pong-console
- Hyperball on a c64
- California Games on a c64
- Election for the
xzentric of the year
there are a few, small prices to win
Discussion: 0 reactions