What was the last time you wrote a poem? And did she ? or he, for that matter ? like it? Have no fear, the Forever audience is always grateful for a good laugh (whether intended, or not) or an interesting thought. The first crazy compo we announce for this year?s Forever is 8-bit poetry compo.
- Minimum length: 2 lines (= 1 rhyme)
- Maximum length: $40 (ok, that?s 64 decimally) lines
- Must be written in English
- Should concern 8-bit computers and/or Forever and/or people around it … you get the idea, right?
- You?re more than welcome to perform the poem yourself, however if you can?t make it to the party or don?t feel like speaking into the microphone, send it in via e-mail or hand a legible (!) copy to Wotnau at the party.
The Line of Death
- e-mail deadline is Thursday 18 March, 22:00
- For visitors, the deadline is the party Saturday (20 March) at high noon
… and that?s it. Ah, one more thing – don?t forget that if you just accidentally take this year?s party theme into account, you?re in contention for the Eternity award!
And now sharpen your binary quills and JMP into it!
Discussion: 12 reactions